Frank Turek (Sep 6, 2018) - If Christianity Were True, Would You Become A Christian? The one question I ask people who are not Christians is this: if Christianity were true, would you become a Christian?
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- How could Jesus die if He was God? - Frank Turek (April-23-2019)
- As a Muslim, do I have to accept Jesus to get to Heaven? - Frank Turek
- Why the Bible didn’t give us Christianity - Frank Turek (April-16-2019)
- Why wasn’t Jesus in the tomb a full 3 days and nights? - Frank Turek (April-11-2019)
- Can God be Scientifically Proven? - Frank Turek (April-10-2019)