What Best Explains Reality: Theism or Atheism? (Frank Turek vs. Christopher Hitchens). Filmed at The College of New Jersey, Frank Turek and Christopher Hitchens meet again in their second debate to give their arguments for what best explains reality. The title is "What Best Explains Reality: Atheism or Theism?" Recorded at the College of New Jersey!
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- Can I be punished legally for criticizing someone publicly? - Frank Turek Ministries
- What do I say to people who disagree with me about morality? - Frank Turek (July-16-2019)
- What do I say to my gay friends whom I want to become Christians? - Frank Turek (July-15-2019)
- How do we respond to family members who are in gay relationships? - Frank Turek (July-12-2019)
- Why not all discrimination is bad - Frank Turek (July-11-2019)