Is Morality Better Explained By God Or Science? (Frank Turek vs. Michael Shermer) 26-02-2018. On April 16, 2015, The New York Apologetics hosted a debate at Stony Brook University between Christian apologist Dr. Frank Turek, co-author of the book I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist, and Dr. Michael Shermer, the Publisher of Skeptic magazine, a monthly columnist for Scientific American, and the author of The Moral Arc: How Science and Reason Lead Humanity Toward Truth, Justice, and Freedom.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network....
Latest from Frank Turek
- How could Jesus die if He was God? - Frank Turek (April-23-2019)
- As a Muslim, do I have to accept Jesus to get to Heaven? - Frank Turek
- Why the Bible didn’t give us Christianity - Frank Turek (April-16-2019)
- Why wasn’t Jesus in the tomb a full 3 days and nights? - Frank Turek (April-11-2019)
- Can God be Scientifically Proven? - Frank Turek (April-10-2019)