How can we trust the New Testament writers aren't biased? - Frank Turek. We can’t trust the New Testament writers because they were biased!” Really? Are you sure about that? Does being at the scene of a crime automatically discredit your testimony as a witness? Or does it make you the most important person in the courtroom? In this video, Frank explains that the “biased” lens of the NT writers does NOT discredit the Gospel accounts. Check it out!
How can we trust the New Testament writers aren't biased? - Frank Turek
Published in Frank TurekMonday, 16 January 2023 10:08
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- How to Speak the Truth on Same Sex Marriage (Even If the World Hates You For It) - Frank Turek
- Who are the elect in Romans 9? - Cross Examined
- Did God take away Pharaoh's free will by hardening his heart? - Frank Turek
- Do Christians sometimes struggle with hope? - Cross Examined
- Are you overcomplicating God's will for your life? - Frank Turek, Cross Examined