Watch Frank Turek - Is it possible to honor God and keep a job? When your workplace asks you to do something that goes against your Christian values, what’s the best way to respond? See Frank’s answer in this clip from our online course, 'Jesus vs. The Culture.'
Is it possible to honor God and keep a job? - Frank Turek
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Atheist and Frank Turek discuss the meaning of atheism!
- What happens to those who have never heard of Christ? - Frank Turek
- What can liberals and conservatives agree on? - Cross Examined
- Should Christians legislate transgender surgery in a free country? - Frank Turek
- What you didn't know about "gender-affirming care" - Cross Examined