Frank Turek (November-22-2021) Watch Message: Should we attend a wedding for people already living together? Living together before marriage is a common practice today. In fact, according to Pew Research, 78% of those aged 18-29 believe it is fine for couples to live together, even if the couple does not plan to get married. As Christians, what are we to do when our co-habiting friends do decide to finally get married? If you go to the wedding, are you supporting their sin? Frank’s answer may surprise you.
Should we attend a wedding for people already living together? - Frank Turek (November-22-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- 777 secret books of the Bible? - Frank Turek
- Can you explain the Gospel? - Frank Turek, Jack Hibbs | January-17-2022
- Can the last supper tell us when the crucifixion happened? - Frank Turek, Mike Licona | January-10-2022
- Should we read books that are not part of the Bible? - Frank Turek January-03-2022
- The BIG difference between the disciples and other martyrs - Frank Turek, Mike Licona December-27-2021