Watch Frank Turek - This is why the church allowed same-sex marriage. If you think the LGBTQ forced their way to get same-sex marriage, you’d be wrong. The Church paved the way for them when it forgot what the purpose of marriage was. Watch as Frank explains the lie we’ve bought into.
This is why the church allowed same-sex marriage - Frank Turek
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- 777 secret books of the Bible? - Frank Turek
- Can you explain the Gospel? - Frank Turek, Jack Hibbs | January-17-2022
- Can the last supper tell us when the crucifixion happened? - Frank Turek, Mike Licona | January-10-2022
- Should we read books that are not part of the Bible? - Frank Turek January-03-2022
- The BIG difference between the disciples and other martyrs - Frank Turek, Mike Licona December-27-2021