Watch Frank Turek - Was Jesus a Lunatic for loving people? Jesus taught us to love our enemies. But isn’t that a little crazy? The answer comes down to one simple thing. What is it? See Frank’s answer in this clip from our online course, 'Jesus vs. The Culture.'
Was Jesus a Lunatic for loving people? - Frank Turek
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Atheist and Frank Turek discuss the meaning of atheism!
- What happens to those who have never heard of Christ? - Frank Turek
- What can liberals and conservatives agree on? - Cross Examined
- Should Christians legislate transgender surgery in a free country? - Frank Turek
- What you didn't know about "gender-affirming care" - Cross Examined