Frank Turek - What about the ending of Mark’s Gospel? Mark 16:9-20 is not in the earliest manuscripts. What are we to make of this? Can we trust the New Testament or not?
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Did God create man out of pride? - Frank Turek
- Will speaking in tongues save you? - Frank Turek (July-22-2020)
- Is SMOKING WEED right if the law permits it? - Frank Turek (July-06-2020)
- What I Learned from my Father's Death - Frank Turek, Podcast (July-05-2020)
- S2E1: What I Learned from my Father's Death - Frank Turek (July-02-2020)