Watch Cross Examined - What can liberals and conservatives agree on? It seems like liberals and conservatives are becoming more and more divided these days. But is that really the case? In this video, Frank explains one of the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to theology and politics. Check it out!
What can liberals and conservatives agree on? - Cross Examined
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- How to Teach Your Children Apologetics + Q&A! - Frank Turek
- How reliable are the testimonies of Christian martyrs? - Cross Examined
- Are Mormons the ultimate fideists? - Frank Turek
- How can we trust the New Testament writers aren't biased? - Frank Turek
- Should you be worried about your salvation - Frank Turek