Watch Frank Turek - What does the Bible say about female pastors? What a question! The topic of female pastors can be a divisive issue, but it ought not to be. What God’s Word seems to be saying is that women can have all but one role in the church. However, this does not mean women are inferior to men. Women and men are equal and perform best with their different functions and roles. Listen to Frank’s explanation here.
What does the Bible say about female pastors? - Frank Turek
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Does the Bible say atheists don't exist? - Frank Turek
- What is the best Darwinian objection to irreducible complexity? - Frank Turek
- The Bible verses that sum up Harry Potter? - Frank Turek
- Breaking news: Popular Christian endorses violent book - Frank Turek
- Talking with Paulogia: How can nature ground morality? - Frank Turek