Watch Cross Examined - What you didn't know about "gender-affirming care". Is “gender-affirming care” really the best and safest thing for children? Frank gives it a hard NO, and, in this video, he explains why!
What you didn't know about "gender-affirming care" - Cross Examined
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- How to Teach Your Children Apologetics + Q&A! - Frank Turek
- How reliable are the testimonies of Christian martyrs? - Cross Examined
- Are Mormons the ultimate fideists? - Frank Turek
- How can we trust the New Testament writers aren't biased? - Frank Turek
- Should you be worried about your salvation - Frank Turek