Frank Turek - Why did Tolkien tell C.S. Lewis Christianity is the ONE true myth? Despite the amount of evidence we have for the truth of Christianity, some still say that it’s just another myth. Two great literary minds, J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis were friends, but there was a time when Lewis had not caught up to Tolkien’s thinking about Christianity. Tolkien pointed out a flaw in Lewis’ affection for myths. Why? Watch this to hear the explanation.
Why did Tolkien tell C.S. Lewis Christianity is the ONE true myth? - Frank Turek
Leave a comment
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- Should Pastors name false teachers? - Frank Turek
- How to Teach Your Children Apologetics + Q&A! - Frank Turek
- How reliable are the testimonies of Christian martyrs? - Cross Examined
- Are Mormons the ultimate fideists? - Frank Turek
- How can we trust the New Testament writers aren't biased? - Frank Turek