Your loved ones are not in heaven. Here's why - Frank Turek. Paul tells us in 2 Corinthians 5:8 that those who die who have trusted in Jesus as their Savior will be absent from the body, but present with the Lord. When a loved one who knew Jesus dies, we can have peace knowing they are with the Lord. But are they really in Heaven right now? Technically, no. No, they are not. That may surprise some of you. You can hear Frank’s explanation in this video.
Your loved ones are not in heaven. Here's why - Frank Turek
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Frank Turek is an American Christian author, public speaker and radio host. He is the author of two books (Correct, Not Politically Correct and Stealing from God) and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler (I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality). He hosts a call-in talk show called CrossExamined on American Family Radio. His television show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB Network. ...
Latest from Frank Turek
- The difference between proof and persuasion with Jon Steingard - Frank Turek
- Never misinterpret the Bible again! - Frank Turek
- Why do we worship everything but God? - Frank Turek
- Only dumb people believe in God... really? - Frank Turek
- Why someone's sacrifice is the greatest love story - Frank Turek