Do You Serve God Out of Desperation or Love? by Gloria Copeland (March 1983). Do you serve God out of desperation or do you serve Him out of love? Do you cry out to Him because you need Him to fix something that’s broken in your life, because you’re hurting or in need or because you love Him, recognize that His is the best way to live, and know that He is worthy of all your praise? Gloria Copeland understands the difference. When she and her husband Kenneth Copeland discovered what the Bible has to say about living righteously and God’s covenant, they were shocked. It revolutionized their lives. They realized that they didn’t have to serve God out of desperation and need because He loved them and had provided so much for them through Jesus Christ. They learned that they could trust God with every aspect of their lives. They could trust that His Word was true, that what He said in the Bible was the ultimate authority and truth. They could trust that Jesus had paid for their sin and their sickness and that through Him they could have a new overcoming, Spirit-led life. Not serving God out of desperation and instead serving God out of love resulted in a much more fulfilled and purposeful life for Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, and they know it will for others too. They have proven this over the last forty years of ministry. Watch this video and learn why it is so much better to serve God out of love rather than desperation.
Latest from Gloria Copeland
- Receiving Extreme Harvests - Gloria Copeland (March-20-2019)
- Receiving Supernatural Harvests - Gloria Copeland and George Pearsons (March-19-2019)
- Receiving Overflowing Harvests - Gloria Copeland and George Pearsons (March-18-2019)
- The Prophetic Word for 2019 - Gloria Copeland (March-17-2019)
- Accessing the Glory by Faith (Previously Aired) - Gloria Copeland and Billye Brim (February-06-2019)