Gloria Copeland - Does God Need Me? (March 1983). Does God need me? Have you ever asked yourself that question? A lot of Christians have, and according to Gloria Copeland, the answer is an absolute YES! “He needs you,” Gloria Copeland explains. “He’s got to have you. You’re the backbone of His move that He’s planning and doing in the earth. He’s got to have you. And He’s not going to allow you to just flit away your life on things of this world when the time’s come for Him to use you by His spirit.” Gloria Copeland goes on to explain that God is looking for people who are blameless. She defines the word blameless, or perfect, as “devoted, consecrated, dedicated, loyal and faithful.” But she’s quick to explain that blameless doesn’t mean absolute perfection. “It doesn’t mean you’re so perfect you never make a mistake,” she explains. Mistakes are to be expected. Instead, God wants people who are faithful to Him, who will repent when they do make mistakes and turn back to Him. Moses was a person like that. Moses made mistakes, but he turned back to God and continue to serve Him. And the same goes for you. If you have asked the question, “Does God need me?” know the answer is yes. God does need you. He wants you to be His hands and feet in the world. He needs you and people like you to fulfill His will and show His love to this world. So when the question, Does God need me? comes to mind, remind yourself that He has plans for you (Jeremiah 29:11). Now, watch this video, Does God Need Me?, by Gloria Copeland and learn just how needed you are!
Latest from Gloria Copeland
- Receiving Extreme Harvests - Gloria Copeland (March-20-2019)
- Receiving Supernatural Harvests - Gloria Copeland and George Pearsons (March-19-2019)
- Receiving Overflowing Harvests - Gloria Copeland and George Pearsons (March-18-2019)
- The Prophetic Word for 2019 - Gloria Copeland (March-17-2019)
- Accessing the Glory by Faith (Previously Aired) - Gloria Copeland and Billye Brim (February-06-2019)