Trust in God’s Plan for Your Life by Gloria Copeland - Ministry Minute 26 Feb. 2018. Watch this Ministry Minute video by Gloria Copeland and learn what the Bible—God’s Word—has to say about your future. You can trust in God’s plan for your life! Does that sound simplistic? It’s true. There are several Bible verses promising: 1) God has a plan for your life and 2) God’s plan for your life is good. Don’t believe it? Check out these scriptures about God’s plan for your life: • For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. –Jeremiah 29:11 • Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. –Proverbs 3:5-6 • Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed. –Proverbs 16:3 • And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. –Romans 8:28 • If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. –James 1:5 No matter what you face, what others have said about you or even what you have believed about yourself, God has good things planned for your life. God desires that know Him and that you fulfill the good plans He has for your life.
Latest from Gloria Copeland
- Receiving Extreme Harvests - Gloria Copeland (March-20-2019)
- Receiving Supernatural Harvests - Gloria Copeland and George Pearsons (March-19-2019)
- Receiving Overflowing Harvests - Gloria Copeland and George Pearsons (March-18-2019)
- The Prophetic Word for 2019 - Gloria Copeland (March-17-2019)
- Accessing the Glory by Faith (Previously Aired) - Gloria Copeland and Billye Brim (February-06-2019)