Your words can tear down, or impart grace and build up all who hear them. In this practical and inspiring message by Joseph Prince, discover how we please the Lord when we carry His Spirit of grace and speak grace-filled words to our spouses, children, colleagues, and to the undeserving and downcast. Understand from Scripture how children become imitators of godly traits in parents and become winners in life when they hear that they are dearly loved. Learn the power of speaking grace-filled words today and be a dynamic channel of love the Lord uses to impact, bring hope to, and transform lives!
The Power Of Grace Filled Words - Joseph Prince
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.
Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.
Prince has been ...
Latest from Joseph Prince
- Joseph Prince - Hear Jesus Only And Be Uplifted
- Guard The Imaginations Of Your Heart (Full Sermon) - Joseph Prince
- Depend on the Lord for Right Timing - Joseph Prince Daily Devotional (May-19-2022)
- Grace—Your Security And Stability In Times Of Shaking - Part 1 - Joseph Prince (Sermon 18)
- Joseph Prince - The Rapture—Your Blessed Hope In Dark Times