Pastor Jack Hibbs Sunday Service (July-03-2022) Live Stream - When in the course of Human Events

Sunday, 03 July 2022 13:12

JOIN Sunday Service Jack Hibbs, Live Stream (July-03-2022). When in the course of Human Events

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Live Streams by Jack Hibbs DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link David Courtney Wednesday, 06 July 2022 13:36 posted by David Courtney

Great sermon thank you. I'm in Idaho. Listen to you everyday thanks for jacks knowledge born in Calif.

• Comment Link David Courtney Wednesday, 06 July 2022 13:35 posted by David Courtney

• Comment Link Lynn Hendrickson Sunday, 03 July 2022 21:44 posted by Lynn Hendrickson

Awesome message and the God's truth. Who I'am in In Christ? I am a follower of Jesus and the Ten commandments and yes i still have trouble keeping the laws of God but i asked forgiveness. There are so many people and churches that don't give sermons like Pastor Jack. God lives in you and thru you and thank you for telling and explaining it all to us. This message needs more people to hear this. I am going to share it with people and asked the Lord to waken up their deaf ears! Thank you for the most needed message. God Bless you and your church and all the family. You are a very great blessing to me thru God's word the Bible!

• Comment Link Jennifer Staines Sunday, 03 July 2022 15:37 posted by Jennifer Staines

Your sermon appeared, in my opinion, to be political. I come here for peace of mind, but did not find it today

• Comment Link Gloria Roman Sunday, 03 July 2022 13:01 posted by Gloria Roman

I am trying to live stream pastor Jack Hobbs Sunday service. I subscribe there is always an error message.
    My email: gloriaroman4502@gmail.com
    714 349 4502

• Comment Link Vicki Morgan Sunday, 03 July 2022 12:56 posted by Vicki Morgan

Thank you Pastor Jack for presenting this serevice. All Americans need to listen to it.🙏🏻

• Comment Link Kathy Sunday, 03 July 2022 12:52 posted by Kathy

Way up here in northern CA...I am so encouraged by your stance and comprehension of reality. I vote, pray and share your messages. May GOD protect and bless your ministry and your loved ones.

• Comment Link Vicki Morgan Sunday, 03 July 2022 12:52 posted by Vicki Morgan

• Comment Link Vicki Morgan Sunday, 03 July 2022 12:50 posted by Vicki Morgan

• Comment Link Vicki Morgan Sunday, 03 July 2022 12:50 posted by Vicki Morgan

Jack Hibbs

Jack Hibbs is the senior and founding pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, located in southern California. Jack and his wife, Lisa, began a home fellowship over thirty years ago with just six faithful souls. Today, the church ministers weekly to over ten thousand people on campus and to millions worldwide through daily media outreach programs.
Pastor Jack is well known for his passionate, verse-by-verse expositional Bible teaching; in ad ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.