Jentezen Franklin (December-05-2020) An Extravagant Offering. Giving isn’t just to bless people in need. Giving actually blesses the person who gives. When we give generously, it reminds us of how much we have to be thankful for. It also reminds us that God is our source. Giving takes our focus off of our possessions and moves our eyes toward the eternal.
An Extravagant Offering | Jentezen Franklin (December-05-2020)
Leave a comment
Jentezen Franklin is the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel, a multi campus church. Each week his television program Kingdom Connection is broadcast on major networks all over the world. A New York Times best-selling author, Jentezen has written eight books including the groundbreaking Fasting and Right People-Right Place-Right Plan. Jentezen and his wife Cherise have been married 30 years, have five children and two grandchildren, and make their ho ...
Latest from Jentezen Franklin
- If You See It, You Can Be It! Jentezen Franklin (January-20-2021)
- Seeing Your Sin - Jentezen Franklin (January-19-2021)
- The Spirit of Python - Jentezen Franklin (January-18-2021)
- Jentezen Franklin - Sunday Service January-24-2021 Free Chapel 9AM Live Stream
- Jentezen Franklin - Sunday Service January-24-2021 Free Chapel 11AM Live Stream