God is calling you to be a fire starter - Jentezen Franklin (January-21-2021)

Published in Jentezen Franklin
Thursday, 21 January 2021 10:41

Jentezen Franklin (January-21-2021) God is calling you to be a fire starter.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Jentezen Franklin DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

God is calling you to be a fire starter - Jentezen Franklin (January-21-2021)

• Comment Link Blessie escultura Sunday, 24 January 2021 22:48 posted by Blessie escultura

God is good ☺️

• Comment Link Musunga Mwalimu Sunday, 24 January 2021 13:10 posted by Musunga Mwalimu

I am so glad to be part of this forum. I am currently doing my 21day prayer and fasting and I always read your book on Fasting. I look forward to growing spiritually every day

• Comment Link Deborah N Buel Friday, 22 January 2021 19:39 posted by Deborah N Buel

Can you please send me the directions of fasting.

You may text that to me or whatever is convenient for you.

Thank you kindly...
    ✝️👣✝️

• Comment Link Sharon Dallo Thursday, 21 January 2021 20:08 posted by Sharon Dallo

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ
    I apply for the promotion, so please pray for me including my parents for their health and faith in God. Thank you so much

• Comment Link Sharon Dallo Thursday, 21 January 2021 20:07 posted by Sharon Dallo

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ

Jentezen Franklin

Jentezen Franklin is the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel, a multi campus church. Each week his television program Kingdom Connection is broadcast on major networks all over the world. A New York Times best-selling author, Jentezen has written eight books including the groundbreaking Fasting and Right People-Right Place-Right Plan. Jentezen and his wife Cherise have been married 30 years, have five children and two grandchildren, and make their ho ...