Life is Beautiful - Jentezen Franklin (October-26-2020)

Published in Jentezen Franklin
Monday, 26 October 2020 10:14

Jentezen Franklin (October-26-2020) Life is Beautiful.  This is "Life is Beautiful." Struck by the power of the moment we are in, Jentezen & Cherise Franklin hosted this special event to celebrate life and extend an invitation to all who will, to pray and speak out for the sanctity of life in our nation. “Our heart’s desire is to do all we can to protect the lives of the unborn while also extending God’s grace and compassion to those who have experienced an abortion,” says Jentezen Franklin.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Jentezen Franklin DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Life is Beautiful - Jentezen Franklin (October-26-2020)

• Comment Link Maram Charise Tuesday, 27 October 2020 11:59 posted by Maram Charise

👏👏👏👏Amen

👏👏👏👏Amen

👏👏👏👏Amen

• Comment Link Betty Buzon Tuesday, 27 October 2020 06:25 posted by Betty Buzon

Thank you and God bless you for that sermon Life is beautiful. That is true and it hit home with me. I know that our Father in Heaven forgives his children for selfish acts such as abortion. I have lived with the guilt of that action, and watching your service really helped me. I have two adult sons, and I have two grandsons with whom God blessed me with. Without God in my life I would never know the blessings they truly are.

• Comment Link Betty Buzon Tuesday, 27 October 2020 06:25 posted by Betty Buzon

Jentezen Franklin

Jentezen Franklin is the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel, a multi campus church. Each week his television program Kingdom Connection is broadcast on major networks all over the world. A New York Times best-selling author, Jentezen has written eight books including the groundbreaking Fasting and Right People-Right Place-Right Plan. Jentezen and his wife Cherise have been married 30 years, have five children and two grandchildren, and make their ho ...