A Conversation With Pastor Jentezen Franklin (June-04-2020) Racism And The Church. As the church, we refuse to be silent about what is going on in our nation. We see you, we love you and we stand with you. In this video, Pastor Franklin sits down to discuss the ongoing issue of racism and injustice in our nation, and how the church can help to make real, lasting change.
Racism And The Church - A Conversation With Pastor Jentezen Franklin (June-04-2020)
Leave a comment
Jentezen Franklin is the Senior Pastor of Free Chapel, a multi campus church. Each week his television program Kingdom Connection is broadcast on major networks all over the world. A New York Times best-selling author, Jentezen has written eight books including the groundbreaking Fasting and Right People-Right Place-Right Plan. Jentezen and his wife Cherise have been married 30 years, have five children and two grandchildren, and make their ho ...
Latest from Jentezen Franklin
- Jentezen Franklin October-28-2020 - Free Chapel Live Wednesdays 7pm Midweek Service
- "Affair Proof Your Marriage" with Jentezen Franklin (October-28-2020)
- Jentezen Franklin - He is Worthy of Our Praise (October-28-2020)
- Somebody Always Will - Jentezen Franklin (October-27-2020)
- Your Failure is Not Final | Jentezen Franklin (October-27-2020)