Jesse Duplantis (June-25-2018) Boldness: The Forgotten Ingredient
Jesse Duplantis, born on July 9, 1949, was raised as a Catholic and a Cajun. He grew up in Houma, Louisiana. As a member of the band "Summer Wine," he performed under the stage name "Jerry Jaxon." His mother used to call him a heathen and he learned to play guitar, specifically blues guitar, from a neighbour on a one-stringed banjo. He earned a living as an opening act and back-up band for jazz groups. Duplantis also performed as a glam metal replacement guitarist for several hig...
Latest from Jesse Duplantis
- The Untold Love of the Nameless, Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis (June-20-2019)
- All You've Got To Do Is Ask - Part 2 - Jesse Duplantis (May-20-2019)
- All You've Got To Do Is Ask - Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis (May-11-2019)
- Your Everything is His Anything Part 2 - Jesse Duplantis (May-05-2019)
- Your Everything Is His Anything, Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis (May-01-2019)