The fragment of sermon "Doing The Things I Can't Do" - Jesse Duplantis. As Jesse shares his own testimony of how he came to be an evangelist, he’ll show you how God can use anybody to do anything! Learn how to move out of the limits of what you can do and into God’s supernatural plan for your life.
Doing The Things I Can't Do - Jesse Duplantis
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Jesse Duplantis, born on July 9, 1949, was raised as a Catholic and a Cajun. He grew up in Houma, Louisiana. As a member of the band "Summer Wine," he performed under the stage name "Jerry Jaxon." His mother used to call him a heathen and he learned to play guitar, specifically blues guitar, from a neighbour on a one-stringed banjo. He earned a living as an opening act and back-up band for jazz groups. Duplantis also performed as ...
Latest from Jesse Duplantis
- Cathy Duplantis - The Book of Acts: The Relentless Advance of the Gospel, Pt. 2
- Faith the Facts: The Winds Of Life And Power - Jesse Duplantis | August-17-2022
- Boldness: The Forgotten Ingredient - Jesse Duplantis
- Healthy Teaching - Jesse Duplantis
- The Two Kinds of Christians, Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis