Don’t Call Me God, Call Me Father, Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis, podcast (January-28-2021). Do you understand God as your Father? As a child of God, you are His top creation and walking in your Father/son relationship with Him is key to living a complete Christian life. Go deeper with Jesse and renew your view of God—receive the security and wholeness of knowing Him as YOUR FATHER, today!
Don’t Call Me God, Call Me Father, Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis, podcast (January-28-2021)
Leave a comment
Jesse Duplantis, born on July 9, 1949, was raised as a Catholic and a Cajun. He grew up in Houma, Louisiana. As a member of the band "Summer Wine," he performed under the stage name "Jerry Jaxon." His mother used to call him a heathen and he learned to play guitar, specifically blues guitar, from a neighbour on a one-stringed banjo. He earned a living as an opening act and back-up band for jazz groups. Duplantis also performed as ...
Latest from Jesse Duplantis
- I Will Not Live in Lack, Pt 2 - Jesse Duplantis, podcast
- I Will Not Live in Lack, Pt 1 - Jesse Duplantis, podcast
- Faith the Facts: A Delay Is Not A Denial! - Jesse Duplantis
- Boardroom Chat: The Holiday Of Thanksgiving - Jesse & Cathy Duplantis
- Jesse Duplantis Ministries Live Stream Sunday Service November-27-2022