Jesse Duplantis Sermon - How to React To Tragedy (30-Jan-2018). Be encouraged and strengthened in this uplifting message as Jesse teaches how to overcome life’s problems with the joy and comfort of Jesus. Learn how you can depend on the Spirit of the Lord and face anything that comes your way with great faith and supernatural peace.
Jesse Duplantis, born on July 9, 1949, was raised as a Catholic and a Cajun. He grew up in Houma, Louisiana. As a member of the band "Summer Wine," he performed under the stage name "Jerry Jaxon." His mother used to call him a heathen and he learned to play guitar, specifically blues guitar, from a neighbour on a one-stringed banjo. He earned a living as an opening act and back-up band for jazz groups. Duplantis also performed as a glam metal replacement guitarist for several hig...
Latest from Jesse Duplantis
- Your Future is in Your Seed, Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis (August-20-2019)
- Seed Power: It Works Not Sometimes, But All The Time, Part 2 - Jesse Duplantis (August-06-2019)
- Seed Power: It Works Not Sometimes, But All The Time, Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis (July-29-2019)
- The Royal Law of Liberty, Part 2 - Jesse Duplantis (July-08-2019)
- The Royal Law of Liberty, Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis (July-01-2019)