Jesse Duplantis Ministries Live Stream Sunday Service (May-22-2022)

Sunday, 22 May 2022 10:56

JOIN Sunday Service with Jesse Duplantis, Live Stream (May-22-2022).

Did you know that you can now watch and stream live Sunday services by Jesse Duplantis online for free at your home? Did you know that you can now connect with billions of people online worldwide and make a difference every Sunday with Jesse Duplantis? Yes, you can do it. You can now join Jesse Duplantis ministries live every Sunday and make a difference. At a free cost, you can steam live Sunday service with Jesse Duplantis at your home.

With the Sunday service live stream with Jesse Duplantis, the preacher delivers messages and sermons that corrects and directs our lives. Join the Sunday service with Jesse Duplantis every Sunday morning here in this website and become the very best of yourself. Are you suffering from an addiction? Do you really understand the gospel? How prepared are you to meet Christ? Jesse Duplantis live today is changing lives and bring out the best in people through the live Sunday services with Jesse Duplantis and is help billions study the Bible in order to have all questions answered. Join us now and take the next step of faith in Christ. I do not know about you but I have decided to sacrifice my time for God and only God. Join us now and make a difference and an impact in society.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Jesse Duplantis DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Jesse Duplantis Ministries Live Stream Sunday Service (May-22-2022)

• Comment Link Aramis Ortiz Tuesday, 15 February 2022 12:55 posted by Aramis Ortiz

Thank you Jesse and Cathy for all that you do for the Kingdom of God.
    Please keep me “Aramis Ortiz” in prayer
    1. For Inner Strenth and Boldness to Proclaim Jesus Christ in New Jersey that Souls may be saved.
    2. Wisdom to make the right Decisions
    3. My Marriage

• Comment Link  Elaine E Caldwell Reeves Tuesday, 18 January 2022 17:00 posted by Elaine E Caldwell Reeves

Thank you for this wonderful connection with the Lord and our blessed Holy Spirit.
    Father God has me in ordination classes right now for equipping me in the Word for the work of the ministry of evangelism. I amalso believing to be debt free and have financial overflow. I was part of John Hagee's ministry and was a part of the debt free campaign there that you felt led to share with the congregation. You and Cathy are a blessing.

May God extend your days until the rapture.

Love & Prayers,

Elaine

• Comment Link Tanya cobbe Sunday, 09 January 2022 11:37 posted by Tanya cobbe

please pray for me im in need of prayer that my finaces , my mom passed away last sunday, my health. Thank you

• Comment Link Lisa Yelas Saturday, 25 December 2021 12:47 posted by Lisa Yelas

Please pray for me! Jihad molester trio ran me out of Tyler TX and I received a second stab wound after Jesus Christ healed my left wrist from Jihad white tall attacker he tried to steal my purse in Phoenix airport and prevent me from going to Portland OR! Scattered family! New Hope Portland revival no church Saturday today ? Office lady said church is Sunday! I stay at Super 8 airport! Lisa Yelas evangelist for Benny hinn Ministries and New Hope. I don't need famine and sword! Sword wound healed after a week of isolation Mexicans help me rest and stay healthy and Italians help me praise and worship! Hiking mt. Tabor possible

• Comment Link Lisa Yelas Saturday, 25 December 2021 12:45 posted by Lisa Yelas

• Comment Link Lisa Yelas Saturday, 25 December 2021 12:45 posted by Lisa Yelas

Jesse Duplantis

Jesse Duplantis, born on July 9, 1949, was raised as a Catholic and a Cajun. He grew up in Houma, Louisiana. As a member of the band "Summer Wine," he performed under the stage name "Jerry Jaxon." His mother used to call him a heathen and he learned to play guitar, specifically blues guitar, from a neighbour on a one-stringed banjo. He earned a living as an opening act and back-up band for jazz groups. Duplantis also performed as ...