The Day A Christian Stops Being A Child - Jesse Duplantis (sermon online). Get ready to renew the child in you as Jesse shares how important “childlikeness” is in your walk with Christ. You’ll learn how possessing a childlike heart and how remaining receptive, trustful, and full of wonder will usher you into the abundant life your Father desires for you to have.
The Day A Christian Stops Being A Child - Jesse Duplantis
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Jesse Duplantis, born on July 9, 1949, was raised as a Catholic and a Cajun. He grew up in Houma, Louisiana. As a member of the band "Summer Wine," he performed under the stage name "Jerry Jaxon." His mother used to call him a heathen and he learned to play guitar, specifically blues guitar, from a neighbour on a one-stringed banjo. He earned a living as an opening act and back-up band for jazz groups. Duplantis also performed as ...
Latest from Jesse Duplantis
- Glorious Living: 52 Years of Marriage! - Cathy Duplantis
- Heaven: Close Encounters of the God Kind, Part 2 - Jesse Duplantis
- Jesse Duplantis Ministries Live Stream Sunday Service September 25 2022
- Heaven: Close Encounters of the God Kind, Part 1 - Jesse Duplantis
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Part 5 - Jesse Duplantis