Jim Staley (July-16-2020) Message: Pouring out your drink offering. Our body is mainly composed of water. We were told to pour out ourselves ... not for our own benefit, but for the benefit of other people. How do we make it? Find out the answer by watching this short passage from Pastor Jim Staley’s teaching "Life is a Journey "
Pouring out your drink offering - Jim Staley (July-16-2020)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Sunday, 30 August 2020 09:52 posted by Ana Cruz
Hi Staley family. I'm so grateful for your return. I've been really blessed with your teachings. I would like to contribute with your new beginning. It's not much but is with all my love, how can I send you the money?Report
Jim: 'Adonai bless you and keep you. Adonai make his face shine upon on you and be gracious to you. Adonai lift up his countenance to you and give you peace'.
Pastor Jim has been married to Cheryl Staley since 1996 and has six daughters: Hannah, Sierra, Alayna, Meleah, Kylah, and Selah. For years, Jim was an evangelical Christian apologist in the St. Louis area, teaching Bible study classes as well as helping Christians learn to defend the Bible and evangelize. He then had a supernatural experience and introduction to understanding the Bible through the original authors’ mindset and those in the Fir ...
Latest from Jim Staley
- Mercy Triumphs Over Judgement - Jim Staley (November-20-2020)
- Yom Teruah 2020 - Jim Staley (November-15-2020)
- Shavuot and Pentecost - The Giving of the Law and the Spirit - Jim Staley (November-10-2020)
- Why We Need To Know The Law - Jim Staley (November-06-2020)
- Short video from 2020 Yom Teruah message - Jim Staley (September-24-2020)