Jim Staley (April-16-2021) Watch Sermon: Understanding the Almond, Fig and Olive Trees and The Menorah. "We have the almond tree which represents the Tree of Life, Yeshua himself, eternity, we have the fig tree, representing disobedient Israel that is supposed to have fruit but is not actually producing fruit, and then we have the olive tree..."
Understanding the Almond, Fig and Olive Trees and The Menorah - Jim Staley (April-16-2021)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Friday, 16 April 2021 16:57 posted by Andrea Beloff
I am so thankful that you went over this as I have painted an Almond Tree when I first took to palette knife painting and I knew there was more to it. The tree kept getting fuller and fuller with blooms!Report
Pastor Jim has been married to Cheryl Staley since 1996 and has six daughters: Hannah, Sierra, Alayna, Meleah, Kylah, and Selah. For years, Jim was an evangelical Christian apologist in the St. Louis area, teaching Bible study classes as well as helping Christians learn to defend the Bible and evangelize. He then had a supernatural experience and introduction to understanding the Bible through the original authors’ mindset and those in the Fir ...
Latest from Jim Staley
- Showing Evidence of God's Goodness - Jim Staley (April-26-2021)
- Understanding Joseph's Experience - Jim Staley (April-09-2021)
- Doing Things His Way, Not Ours - Jim Staley (March-05-2021)
- Struggling With The Fruits of the Spirit - Jim Staley (March-03-2021)
- Receiving The Fire of God - Jim Staley (February-19-2021)