The God Who Stoops - Joel Osteen

Published in Joel Osteen
Friday, 24 September 2021 14:16

Joel Osteen - Sermon: The God Who Stoops. When we fail, God stoops to our level not with judgement, but with mercy. No mistake you’ve made is too much for His grace.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

The God Who Stoops - Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Lawanda Johnson Friday, 24 September 2021 20:57 posted by Lawanda Johnson

I loved your sermon. This message was very encouraging to me as I relate to many things that were about. Your message was reassuring for me as I try to get a closer relationship with God.

• Comment Link Bridgette F Hammock Friday, 24 September 2021 17:05 posted by Bridgette F Hammock

Please 🙏 for me and my family and daughter

• Comment Link Basil Friday, 24 September 2021 17:01 posted by Basil

Good day,

I am trying to read Joel's sermons - it says on the link to read click here. But when I do all I get is the video. Please can you assist me - I must be doing something wrong. Thanks!

• Comment Link Brian Chisenga Friday, 24 September 2021 15:32 posted by Brian Chisenga

Thank You Pastor Joel for the reassurance message.

• Comment Link Patricia Rahim Monday, 26 April 2021 21:02 posted by Patricia Rahim

Pastor Osteen, thank you for your sermon your words are so encouraging and inspiring, l lesson to your sermon on my phone almost every day. Please pray for me and my family especially my son Darien,May God always bless you and your ministry,Thank you so much🙏🏽

• Comment Link Patricia Rahim Monday, 26 April 2021 21:01 posted by Patricia Rahim

• Comment Link William D David Monday, 26 April 2021 08:25 posted by William D David

Please help me to know Jesus Christ , and help me to teach me the word of God.
    I really want to study the word of God

• Comment Link Israel Moussa Boureima Sunday, 25 April 2021 11:55 posted by Israel Moussa Boureima

YHWH-ABBA !

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...