Take Your Image Off the Throne - Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon September-11-2022

Published in Joel Osteen
Sunday, 11 September 2022 03:16

Watch Joel Osteen Sermon: Take Your Image Off the Throne - September-11-2022. Many people these days prioritize their image and hide behind a mask of perfection. But the truth is that we can’t hide our real face from God, He knows our struggles and fears. That mask only will delay the blessings and purpose that God has for us. Being humble and recognizing that we’re not perfect will help us have a real relationship with Him.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Have You Got a Telegram - Join Our Community!

Take Your Image Off the Throne - Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon September-11-2022

• Comment Link TURYAHIKAYO JULIUS Monday, 12 September 2022 12:29 posted by TURYAHIKAYO JULIUS

it has touched my life.am very grateful to be part of lakewood on along distance attendance.may all lakewood family be blessed.
    joel continue praying for me atleast to attend in person one day