Dealing With Negative Thoughts - Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon

Published in Joel Osteen
Monday, 18 July 2022 08:09

Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon: Dealing With Negative Thoughts. Our thoughts can either limit or empower us. When you stay focused on God’s promises, you will be empowered to reach your God-given destiny!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Dealing With Negative Thoughts - Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon

• Comment Link Ceciliahoynoski Sunday, 17 July 2022 13:32 posted by Ceciliahoynoski

This message is for me I have been sick and worried it's bringing me down pray for me pease,thank you ceil from massachusetts

• Comment Link Ceciliahoynoski Sunday, 17 July 2022 13:31 posted by Ceciliahoynoski

• Comment Link Frednard Mwachuma Sunday, 17 July 2022 08:34 posted by Frednard Mwachuma

I am blessed with the massage, thank you Lakewood church thank you pastor Joel your are my role model

• Comment Link Frednard Mwachuma Sunday, 17 July 2022 08:33 posted by Frednard Mwachuma

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.