Grass In The Desert - Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon October-25-2020

Published in Joel Osteen
Monday, 26 October 2020 08:05

Joel Osteen (October-25-2020) Watch Sunday Sermon: Grass In The Desert. When you're in a difficult season, you have to remember that God is still at work in your life. While you wait for the promise to come to pass, He's going to fill you with the strength you need to keep going. Because you're a child of the Most High God, that difficulty isn't going to overwhelm you.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Grass In The Desert - Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon October-25-2020

• Comment Link Celia Williams Saturday, 31 October 2020 02:31 posted by Celia Williams

Thank you for the sermon grass in the desert .Enjoy the way you teach a lesson

Thank you for the sermon grass in the desert .Enjoy the way you teach a lesson

• Comment Link Lesuanu Dumkhana Thursday, 29 October 2020 15:19 posted by Lesuanu Dumkhana

Good day Sir, indeed you are God send to our generation, i and my family have been impacted with your inspiring messages. Thank you Sir, may God bless you with more insight.
    From Lesuanu Dumkhana

From Lesuanu Dumkhana

From Lesuanu Dumkhana

• Comment Link Miguel andino Tuesday, 27 October 2020 09:41 posted by Miguel andino

Amen!

• Comment Link casee Monday, 26 October 2020 20:28 posted by casee

Your message is exactly what I needed to hear. My daughter has been doing virtual learning since school started this year(2020) and past 2 months we have been moving to another state while doing this and has been very hard and frustrating. I just enrolled her in KY schools in person from virtual learning in MS and today was her first day. She was so excited and READY to go to 4th grade. I waited for her at the end of driveway to see her face. nervous, I was wondering if she had a good day, did she like it, did she make any friends and as she got off the bus she had this look to her face...she told me they closed down the school for 2 weeks due to the pandemic. So upsetting I couldn't understand why we took her out of virtual learning in MS and put her into school in KY (in Person) for one day to be told no school for 2 weeks...I love when you speak. Whenever I have doubts or feeling down I listen to you and your wife. I have recently let God in my life. I have a hard time letting God control situations cause I'm use to being in control.

• Comment Link Miguels andino Monday, 26 October 2020 11:46 posted by Miguels andino

Amen!

• Comment Link Jesenia ortiz Monday, 26 October 2020 00:57 posted by Jesenia ortiz

I love u Joel osteen

• Comment Link Valerie Crowe Sunday, 25 October 2020 17:36 posted by Valerie Crowe

Thank you for that great Sermon " Grass in the Dessert " It was like you were talking to me, I am raising my three grandchildren I have had them from only a few months old.
    That Sermon help me to see how much God helped me along the hard times and will continue to be there for me. The twins are 4 and my grandson is 6 I love them dearly.
    I will watch this Sermon every time I need God to make me stronger to go on doing his will
    on earth.
    May God richly Bless you and your Family

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...