God Given Desires - Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon

Published in Joel Osteen
Wednesday, 21 September 2022 01:06

Joel Osteen - Watch Sunday Sermon: God Given Desires. Sometimes we might feel we have lost our chance to serve God, but the truth is that He’s always working in us. You can trust your desires when you keep honoring Him. This will lead you to serve Him and accomplish your destiny.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Have You Got a Telegram - Join Our Community!

God Given Desires - Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon

• Comment Link Marianne Benson Wednesday, 21 September 2022 19:30 posted by Marianne Benson

This is awesome! Thanks so much for this powerful Word! 💕 It's just what I needed to trust God to bring to pass the amazing vision He has given me for my life. GLORY TO GOD! 🕊

• Comment Link Marianne Benson Wednesday, 21 September 2022 19:28 posted by Marianne Benson

• Comment Link Marianne Benson Wednesday, 21 September 2022 19:27 posted by Marianne Benson

• Comment Link Rossana L Balanay Sunday, 04 September 2022 08:45 posted by Rossana L Balanay

thanks pastor to your message.....

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.