Get Ready to Rise - Joel Osteen Daily Devotional | August-08-2022

Monday, 08 August 2022 01:10

Get Ready to Rise - Joel Osteen Daily Devotional | August-08-2022. Today’s Scripture: Psalm 40:2, NKJV He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps.

Today’s Word. We all face things that are trying to push us down today. Thoughts will tell you, "You'll never get well. This setback has ruined your finances. You'll always struggle with this addiction." Don't believe those lies. No more saying, "It's never going to change." Rather, you need to say with the apostle Paul, "The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives inside me." The forces of darkness did their best to stop Jesus, but they couldn't keep Him from rising. That tells me that nothing you face can keep you from your purpose--no pandemic, no setback, no layoff. The enemy may have done his best, but his best will never be enough.

You may feel as though you're down in a pit. The good news is that the Most High God will lift you out. He's about to free you from that addiction. He's about to turn the medical report around. He's about to open new doors, bring new opportunities, new relationships. The pit is not your destiny. Get ready to rise.

Prayer for Today. Father, thank You that any pit I find myself pushed down into can never stop the purpose You put in my heart. Thank You that no force of darkness could stop Jesus from rising from the dead, and I have His Spirit living in me. I declare that You are lifting me up and setting my feet on a rock. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Get Ready to Rise - Joel Osteen Daily Devotional | August-08-2022

• Comment Link Israel Moussa Boureima Tuesday, 09 August 2022 16:02 posted by Israel Moussa Boureima

Amen!

• Comment Link Ewa Tuesday, 09 August 2022 07:15 posted by Ewa

Unsubscribe please

• Comment Link Ewa Tuesday, 09 August 2022 07:15 posted by Ewa

Unsubscribe please

• Comment Link Moses Makiwa. Monday, 08 August 2022 17:06 posted by Moses Makiwa.

Thank you so much Joel Osteen and Victoria Osteen

God bless you always

• Comment Link LAwrence Blankenship Monday, 08 August 2022 10:10 posted by LAwrence Blankenship

YES JESUS YASHUA IS OUR INTERCESSOR INALL THING AMEN HALLELUJAH.

• Comment Link Bob Cox Monday, 08 August 2022 06:12 posted by Bob Cox

I am currently suffering great discomfort and pain in my legs with swelling causing me to have dificulty walking and in my balance, but I believe that God will heal me of this affliction and restore my body and life so I may continue this journey with him and find true life and peace through him, for he is my one and only true salvation and savior and I continue to devote my life to serve him for ever. Thank You Jesus for giving me life. AMEN

• Comment Link Bob Cox Monday, 08 August 2022 06:11 posted by Bob Cox

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.