God of the Valleys - Joel Osteen Today's Word (January-18-2021)

Monday, 18 January 2021 04:15

Joel Osteen (January-18-2021) Today's Word: God of the Valleys

Today’s Scripture: 1 Kings 20:28, NIV - "This is what the LORD says: 'Because the Arameans think the LORD is a god of the hills and not a god of the valleys, I will deliver this vast army into your hands, and you will know that I am the LORD.'"

Today’s Word: The Israelites defeated the army of King Ben-Hadad on the top of a mountain. One of his assistants said to him, "Their gods are the gods of the hills. That's why they were stronger than us. If we fight them in the valleys, we will certainly defeat them." So Ben-Hadad attacked the Israelites in the valley. God said to the Israelites, "They think I'm just the God of the mountains and not the valleys. I will help you defeat them to show them that I am the God of both."

When we're on the mountain, getting good breaks and life is good, we know God is with us. But sometimes when we're in the valley, we think, "God, where are You? Why is this happening to me?" Be encouraged. Our God is also the God of the valleys. David says, "He's a very present help in times of trouble." When you're in the valley, God is right there with you, a very present help.

Prayer for Today: "Father, thank You that You are God of both my mountains and my valleys. Thank You that when I am in the valleys, You will show out that You are my Lord. I believe and declare that You are my very present help in any time of trouble. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

God of the Valleys - Joel Osteen Today's Word (January-18-2021)

• Comment Link Zemam Haile Meried Tuesday, 19 January 2021 00:21 posted by Zemam Haile Meried

See IAM staked by balca magike I am not addict man of God I hat simoboll of mjashins manof God

• Comment Link Israel Moussa Boureima Monday, 18 January 2021 17:32 posted by Israel Moussa Boureima

HalleluYah Jehovah-Eli !

• Comment Link Willie Mae Williams Monday, 18 January 2021 10:58 posted by Willie Mae Williams

Your sermons are so powerful i love everyone of them thank you so much

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...