He Uses Our Difficulties - Joel Osteen Daily Devotion (September-16-2020)

Tuesday, 15 September 2020 23:59

Joel Osteen (September-16-2020) Daily Devotion: He Uses Our Difficulties.

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE: That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10, NIV

TODAY'S WORD: We all face difficult situations. Somebody isn’t treating you right, or your business is not growing, or maybe you’re single and still haven’t met anyone. It’s easy to get frustrated and anxious. You don’t understand why it’s taking so long or why things haven’t changed.

But here’s a key: just because it’s an uncomfortable place doesn’t mean it’s not where you’re supposed to be. God uses difficulties to do a work in us. We grow in the tough times. That’s where your character is developed, where you learn to trust God and persevere, and where your spiritual muscles are made strong. God will not allow a difficulty unless He has a divine purpose for it. If you’re going to reach your highest potential, you have to make up your mind, “I’m not going to live frustrated because I am uncomfortable. I’m not going to be upset because things are not happening on my timetable. I’m not going to fight against everything that I don’t like.” Instead, believe that God is doing a work in you. Believe that He has the best for you. And see yourself moving forward in the victory He has prepared for you.

PRAYER FOR TODAY: Father, today I give You my questions, frustrations, concerns and doubts. Have Your way in me. I trust that You are at work in every difficult situation in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

He Uses Our Difficulties - Joel Osteen Daily Devotion (September-16-2020)

• Comment Link Rev.Everlyne Shiale Wednesday, 16 September 2020 21:06 posted by Rev.Everlyne Shiale

Amina

• Comment Link Laura Raderman Wednesday, 16 September 2020 05:39 posted by Laura Raderman

Hi good morning Joel. I see your website changed. I just want to know where are the old daily devotions. I’m looking fir January and February 2020. I do tour daily devotions every day. Pls let me know where to look ty.

• Comment Link Laura Raderman Wednesday, 16 September 2020 05:38 posted by Laura Raderman

• Comment Link Peris Njagih Wednesday, 16 September 2020 04:10 posted by Peris Njagih

Mighty servant of God, I highly bless our God for the great work He is doing in you and through you. I started listening to your morning devotions at a time when I was going through very tough times in my life, marriage, I was jobless and overly discouraged in life. Today as I speak I am more mature christian, my faith has grown amidst challenges, God blessed with a good job and am still trusting God for my husbands salvation. I can't tell it all but your sermons changed my life at a time I was fast loosing hope in life. God bless you so very much and kindly pray for my marriage and my husband's salvation.
    Shalom!

• Comment Link Peris Njagih Wednesday, 16 September 2020 04:09 posted by Peris Njagih

Shalom!

• Comment Link David Peñate García Wednesday, 16 September 2020 00:25 posted by David Peñate García

así es Joel,.....I know He is working very hard on me....what hard work.... Yo solo no lo lograría jamás!!!!

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...