Help Others Succeed - Joel Osteen Daily Devotion (December-17-2022)

Friday, 16 December 2022 23:24

Joel Osteen (December-17-2022) Daily Devotion: Help Others Succeed.

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE: Send your grain across the seas, and in time, profits will flow back to you. Ecclesiastes 11:1, NLT

TODAY'S WORD: God’s system works on the principle of sowing and reaping. What you pour out will come back to you in increased measure. When you give generously, a generous harvest will return to you. When you help others succeed, you will find abundant success on your path, too. What are you investing in the lives of the people around you? Are you helping others get ahead? There are people in your life who hold the keys for you to reach your full potential. These are people whom God has placed in your life for you to help along. The higher they rise, the higher you will rise. When you give generously of your time, talent and resources, you are setting yourself up for greater success. People will come across your path who will help you grow and reach your full potential. But you have to do your part to step out and sow the seed. Be on the lookout for ways you can help others. As you give of yourself to help others grow, you’ll rise higher and live the abundant life He has in store for you.

PRAYER FOR TODAY: Father in heaven, I open my heart to Your heart. I invite You to use me to be a blessing in the lives of others. Show me where to invest my time, talent, and resources for Your glory. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Have You Got a Telegram - Join Our Community!

Help Others Succeed - Joel Osteen Daily Devotion (December-17-2022)

• Comment Link Sherry Evans Saturday, 17 December 2022 08:47 posted by Sherry Evans

Thank you for this morning prayer and devotion love and needed as every morning please continue to pray for my family my daughter and grandson and I have a blessed and closer relationship my hair and mouth and car and companion l feel GOD and JESUS working in my life mind heart and soul in JESUS name Amen.

• Comment Link Ann owens Friday, 18 December 2020 07:35 posted by Ann owens

I inforjoy all this from Joel Osteen. It makes my heart fill good .

• Comment Link Ann owens Friday, 18 December 2020 07:35 posted by Ann owens

I inforjoy all this from Joel Osteen. It makes my heart fill good .

• Comment Link Israel Moussa Boureima Thursday, 17 December 2020 17:46 posted by Israel Moussa Boureima

Pastor Joel, God endowed me with a caring and generous heart, and all my life I have helped people come out of difficulties and be successful; but me, I never had anyone to help me and I suffer only ingratitude and animosity and jealousy. All my personal development projects have been turned upside down by dark deeds, witchcraft and nuisances, by relatives, school promoters, work colleagues. I believe that I am the only human being in the world who has lived since my birth surrounded by enemies and envy. I did my Master of Business Administration studies in Algeria and there my friends, a woman and a man, whom I loved very much, embezzled a check for a large sum that was sent to me as income author of a novel that a filmmaker has used for a film adaptation. Because of this money, my friends poisoned me several times but God saved me. Then they continued to seek to kill me with witchcraft; several times a day they send snakes against me. As I made God my only protector, he said to me one night: I am going to give you to Jesus Christ, it is he alone who can save you. Then a few months later, Jesus ordered me to go and be baptized in a small church that he indicated to me. I became a Christian on the day of Pentecost 2005. My enemies kept cursing me; God saved me from all their poison assassination attempts and multiple gunfire. HalleluYah! But it's been 15 years since all financial opportunities have been destroyed by the spells of my enemies. What dismays me is that even the predictions of the prophets of men of God do not come true. I closed my book publishing business because of the all-out animosities. Now, I want to create a portfolio investment company with securitization of public debt in Africa. I ask you to participate in the financing of this company as main shareholder and I believe that you will help me to go up while enriching you. As you are a man of God, our God can reveal my whole situation to you. Ask our Lord Jesus about my proposition. God keep and guard You !

• Comment Link Israel Moussa Boureima Thursday, 17 December 2020 16:56 posted by Israel Moussa Boureima

Amen !

• Comment Link Maggie Thursday, 17 December 2020 16:04 posted by Maggie

Father, thank you for giving me the courage to step out to help others. An opportunity to be a blessing to others and to show your love to others is an honour to serve you.

• Comment Link Lirose ann gelsanao Thursday, 17 December 2020 12:14 posted by Lirose ann gelsanao

Please help me pray for I want to be a blessing to others. I want to succeed in my new business with a humble heart
    I invite Jesus to go with me. This is all for Gods glory.

• Comment Link Ethel freeman Thursday, 17 December 2020 06:58 posted by Ethel freeman

Please 🙏🙏🙏 pray for me and my family to take away my addiction for drugs to make me a better person to pray that God turn my life around to live in peace and love and happiness to draw closer to my friend guy just to live a normal life in the name of Jesus

• Comment Link Pateince Bere Thursday, 17 December 2020 05:26 posted by Pateince Bere

I thank God,May He continue to bless you more with the Word which enriches and revive our souls daily