It All Can Change in a Day - Joel Osteen Today's Word (November-30-2020)

Monday, 30 November 2020 01:07

Joel Osteen (November-30-2020) Today's Word: It All Can Change in a Day.

Today’s Scripture: 2 Kings 7:1, TLB - Elisha replied, "The Lord says that by this time tomorrow two gallons of flour or four gallons of barley grain will be sold in the markets of Samaria for a dollar!"

Today’s Word: An army had surrounded the city of Samaria, cut off the Israelites' food supply, and clogged up their waterways so they couldn't get any water. The people were starving and beyond desperate. When Elisha spoke today's Scripture, the people thought he'd lost his mind. One leader said, "That couldn't happen even if the Lord opened the windows of heaven." Yet if you continue reading the story, it did happen just as Elisha said, miraculously, and there was a sudden abundance of food.

For some of the things that seem impossible that they could turn around or happen, you're going to be amazed. You're looking in the natural, but we serve a supernatural God. Get in agreement with God. Believe that things are going to fall into place, opportunity is going to come to you, people will go out of their way to be good to you. You couldn't have made it happen. It's the hand of God.

Prayer for Today: "Father, thank You that when I believe, angels go to work, forces of darkness are pushed back, and things begin to change in my favor. Thank You that whether You do it tomorrow or next year, You will take care of my every need. I believe it's on the way. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

It All Can Change in a Day - Joel Osteen Today's Word (November-30-2020)

• Comment Link Cresencia Carpizo Tuesday, 01 December 2020 20:23 posted by Cresencia Carpizo

May God continuously bless you with heavenly wisdom and good health as you continue inspiring people around the globe.

• Comment Link Miguels andino Monday, 30 November 2020 20:33 posted by Miguels andino

Amen!

• Comment Link Ronda Sue Monday, 30 November 2020 19:51 posted by Ronda Sue

We love you 😍 love us

• Comment Link Hi man nneji Monday, 30 November 2020 17:49 posted by Hi man nneji

I need God miracle in my life

• Comment Link emily mauro Monday, 30 November 2020 13:15 posted by emily mauro

Thank you Thank you. This helps me go through this tough time. Thank God for you.

• Comment Link Kevin  Manda Monday, 30 November 2020 08:40 posted by Kevin Manda

Dear Pastor
    Please pray for me I'm going through an arbitration process at my work
    on the 8th, 9th and 10th of December 2020.
    I'm believing GOD for a miracle and that I will get my job back .

• Comment Link Kevin  Manda Monday, 30 November 2020 08:39 posted by Kevin Manda

Dear Pastor
    Please pray for me I'm going through an arbitration process at my work
    on the 8th, 9th and 10th of December 2020.
    I'm believing GOD for a miracle and that I will get my job back .

Dear Pastor
    Please pray for me I'm going through an arbitration process at my work
    on the 8th, 9th and 10th of December 2020.
    I'm believing GOD for a miracle and that I will get my job back .

Dear Pastor
    Please pray for me I'm going through an arbitration process at my work
    on the 8th, 9th and 10th of December 2020.
    I'm believing GOD for a miracle and that I will get my job back .

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...