Nothing Happens Until You Speak - Joel Osteen Today's Word (January-21-2021)

Thursday, 21 January 2021 04:35

Joel Osteen (January-21-2021) Today's Word: Nothing Happens Until You Speak

Today’s Scripture: Psalm 107:2, NKJV - Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy.

Today’s Word: In Luke 1, when an angel told Zechariah that his wife, Elizabeth, was going to have a baby, he said, "How can I be sure of this? We're too old now." The angel said, "It's going to happen, but now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens." That's how powerful words are. God knew that if Zechariah went around speaking words of defeat, such as "This isn't possible," that would stop the promise.

God has spoken promises to your spirit that may seem impossible. Don't talk yourself out of the miracle. Your words have creative power. When you speak something out, you've giving it the right to come to pass. It's one thing to believe you're healed, but when you say "I am healed," that releases the healing. It's not enough to just believe you have favor or that you're going to fulfill your dreams. Nothing happens until you speak. Get in agreement with God. Dare to declare what He put in your heart.

Prayer for Today: "Father, thank You for the promises You have spoken to my spirit. Thank You that I can speak words of faith that agree with Your promises and give them the right to come to pass. I will use my words to invite good things into my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Nothing Happens Until You Speak - Joel Osteen Today's Word (January-21-2021)

• Comment Link Peter githinji Monday, 08 February 2021 07:50 posted by Peter githinji

I thank God for using pastor Joel, His massages have been so inspiring am encouraged by this word,

• Comment Link Clement kunaka. Saturday, 23 January 2021 03:05 posted by Clement kunaka.

I'm a seed of GOD

• Comment Link Cristian Zaharia Friday, 22 January 2021 03:14 posted by Cristian Zaharia

Thank you , love you and i.m keeping GOD in first place! GOD bless you, your friends, your familly!

• Comment Link Mbambara Mercy Thursday, 21 January 2021 23:25 posted by Mbambara Mercy

Amen by blood of Jesus am healed

• Comment Link TERESITA AVELINO CULABAN Thursday, 21 January 2021 17:24 posted by TERESITA AVELINO CULABAN

I am so blessed with this sermon daily.

• Comment Link Ruth Ada Aberepikima Thursday, 21 January 2021 12:53 posted by Ruth Ada Aberepikima

Pastor Joel messages are so inspiring I have really learnt a lot, changing me for good as well. I bless God 4 using Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Ruth Ada Aberepikima Thursday, 21 January 2021 12:19 posted by Ruth Ada Aberepikima

God is faithful

• Comment Link Israel Moussa Boureima Thursday, 21 January 2021 10:27 posted by Israel Moussa Boureima

HalleluYah Jehovah-Abba!

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...