The Enemy Has Been Defeated - Joel Osteen Daily Devotion (May-26-2020)

Tuesday, 26 May 2020 00:59

Joel Osteen (May-26-2020) Daily Devotion: The Enemy Has Been Defeated.

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE: You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4, NIV

TODAY'S WORD: Some people live worried and afraid because they see the enemy as a powerful force that can control them and keep them defeated. They give him power that he doesn’t have. Our heavenly Father is on the throne. He’s the Judge. He has you in the palms of His hands. Nothing can snatch you away. God is the creator; Satan is a created being, a fallen angel. When Jesus came out of the grave, He took the keys of death and hell away from the enemy. Every force of darkness was broken when Christ rose from the dead. He said, “All power in heaven and earth has been given to Me. Now I give it to you.” You’re more powerful than any force that’s trying to stop you. Don’t be afraid of the enemy. He has already been defeated; he’s afraid of you. We’re in a fixed fight. We know the outcome. God said He always causes you to triumph.

PRAYER FOR TODAY: “Father, thank You that every force of the enemy was broken when Jesus rose from the dead and took the keys of death and hell from him. Thank You for living in me and empowering me to do battle. I declare that You have a life of victory for me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

The Enemy Has Been Defeated - Joel Osteen Daily Devotion (May-26-2020)

• Comment Link Puleng Mohale Tuesday, 26 May 2020 05:44 posted by Puleng Mohale

I'm encouraged by this message and I will stand firm I know today is Friday but my Sunday is coming in Jesus name

• Comment Link Puleng Mohale Tuesday, 26 May 2020 05:41 posted by Puleng Mohale

• Comment Link Puleng Mohale Tuesday, 26 May 2020 05:41 posted by Puleng Mohale

• Comment Link Adanyi Hannah Tuesday, 26 May 2020 01:39 posted by Adanyi Hannah

I enjoy today's message it has given me more inner strenght to fight more God

bless you sir

• Comment Link Adanyi Hannah Tuesday, 26 May 2020 01:39 posted by Adanyi Hannah

I enjoy today's message it has given me more inner strenght to fight more God

bless you sir

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...