The Palace Is Coming - Joel Osteen Daily Devotional (July-15-2022)

Friday, 15 July 2022 01:24

Joel Osteen (July-15-2022) Daily Devotional: The Palace Is Coming

Today’s Scripture: Genesis 42:8–9, NIV - Although Joseph recognized his brothers, they did not recognize him. Then he remembered his dreams about them...

Today’s Word:  Many years after being sold into slavery by his brothers and held in an Egyptian prison, Joseph was put in charge over all the affairs of Egypt. When his brothers showed up at the palace looking to purchase food during the famine, you would think Joseph would be bitter and vindictive. But it says he remembered the dreams of promise God had shown him about them as a young man--not the betrayal, the hurts, the injustices. God had used all the difficulties to get him to where he was supposed to be.

When God gives you a dream, when He puts a promise in your heart, it doesn't mean it's going to come to pass without opposition, delays, and adversities. There will be things you don't understand. You'll have plenty of opportunities to get discouraged. In the tough times you have to remember your dreams. God is in control. He's directing your steps. Stay in faith and keep a good attitude. Let God fight your battles. The palace is coming.

Prayer for Today: Father, thank You that my hope and trust are in You. Even when I don't understand my circumstances, I know that You are working things out for my good and to fulfill my dreams. I lift my eyes to You and declare that You are directing my steps on the way to the palace. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

The Palace Is Coming - Joel Osteen Daily Devotional (July-15-2022)

• Comment Link Lloyd Nkhuwa Saturday, 16 July 2022 11:12 posted by Lloyd Nkhuwa

Thank God for these sermons. They are really helping and encouraging, i go through things that i don't understand.How can i talk or email pastor Joel Osteen.

• Comment Link Lloyd Nkhuwa Saturday, 16 July 2022 11:11 posted by Lloyd Nkhuwa

• Comment Link Moses Makiwa. Friday, 15 July 2022 17:26 posted by Moses Makiwa.

Thank you so much Joel Osteen and Victoria Osteen

I love your messages man of God

God bless you always

• Comment Link Moses Makiwa. Friday, 15 July 2022 17:25 posted by Moses Makiwa.

Thank you so much Joel Osteen and Victoria Osteen

I love your messages man of God

God bless you always

• Comment Link Esther Friday, 15 July 2022 14:16 posted by Esther

God is so so awesome, I am blessed with your pastor Joel, thank you for God's word.
    I am going through some bad breaks, I am going through debts that needs to be settled but I believe Jesus is doing a transfer for me, He is working a way out for me for He is my only way out..
    Thank you for the strong message pastor.
    Please keep me in your prayers and thank you for loving Jesus.

• Comment Link Vidya Friday, 15 July 2022 10:04 posted by Vidya

My name is Vidya . Every Sunday service live telecast in watch and Blessed Pastor Joel

• Comment Link Vidya Friday, 15 July 2022 10:03 posted by Vidya

• Comment Link Lawrence Blankenship Friday, 15 July 2022 09:55 posted by Lawrence Blankenship

THANK YOU FATHER GOD THAT YOU GIVE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUUS AMEN .

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.