The Refiner’s Fire - Joel Osteen Today's Word (January-26-2022)

Tuesday, 25 January 2022 23:15

Joel Osteen (January-26-2022) Today's Word: The Refiner’s Fire.

Today’s Scripture: 1 Peter 1:7, NIV - These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

Today’s Word: The heroes of faith all went through times of difficulty when the Refiner's fire proved the genuineness of their faith and separated them from the things that were holding them back. Peter was hot- tempered and used rough language. He told Jesus, "I'll never deny you." But when he was put in the fire of the trial of Christ, he denied that he knew Him. When you're under pressure, you find out what's really in you. That's when impurities in your character come to light. If you let God refine you, you'll come out better. That's what happened to Peter. On the day of Pentecost, Peter preached and three thousand people came to Christ, the most in one meeting recorded in the Scripture.

That difficulty is not going to leave you broken, defeated, and scarred. It's going to burn up any limitations that are holding you back. It's going to separate you from anything that's not God's best. You're going to come out ready for His highest purposes.

Prayer for Today: "Father, thank You that You are the Most High God, and You are refining my life with fire to draw out the impurities in my character. Thank You that every test of my faith is preparing me to go higher and to increase me. I believe that I am coming out better. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

The Refiner’s Fire - Joel Osteen Today's Word (January-26-2022)

• Comment Link Millicent mukala Wednesday, 27 January 2021 07:42 posted by Millicent mukala

Amen

Amen

• Comment Link Ray Flanagan Jr. Tuesday, 26 January 2021 21:45 posted by Ray Flanagan Jr.

Great word, praise his name, Amen, thanks...

• Comment Link Jude Tuesday, 26 January 2021 09:19 posted by Jude

Awesome message, Pastor Joel. God bless you.

• Comment Link Jude Tuesday, 26 January 2021 09:13 posted by Jude

Awesome message, Pastor Joel. God bless you.

• Comment Link Keino Janet Tuesday, 26 January 2021 08:31 posted by Keino Janet

Through your daily devotions I believe God is talking to me directly answering all my questions , may God bless you n your family

• Comment Link Sheila Singh Bhagirath ssbhagirath86@gmail.com Tuesday, 26 January 2021 05:36 posted by Sheila Singh Bhagirath ssbhagirath86@gmail.com

Praise the LORD Amen 🙏

• Comment Link Mary-Ann Tuesday, 26 January 2021 02:25 posted by Mary-Ann

Good morning pastor I'm very much happy with your preaching.may almighty God bless you amen

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...