Use What You Have - Joel Osteen Today's Word (September-17-2020)

Thursday, 17 September 2020 05:28

Joel Osteen (September-17-2020) Today's Word: Use What You Have.

Today’s Scripture: Exodus 4:11, NLT: Then the LORD asked Moses, "Who makes a person's mouth?... Is it not I, the LORD?"

Today’s Word: When God told Moses to go and tell Pharaoh, "Let My people go." Moses said, "God, I can't do that. I don't speak well. I stutter." Moses was saying, "God, I don't have what it takes. You didn't give me that gift. I'm afraid." He kept making excuse after excuse until the Scripture says, "God became angry with Moses." He was angry because Moses saw his gift as not enough. He's displeased when we're not using what He's given us, when we're making excuses, discounting our gifts. God said to Moses, "Who made your tongue?" He was saying, "Moses, I created the universe. I flung stars into space. You didn't get shortchanged. You're not lacking anything. God would not ask you to do something if He hadn't already given you what you need. Quit saying, "If I was as gifted or good looking as they are, I could do something great." No, take the talent you have and develop it. If you'll use what you have, God will give you more.

Prayer for Today: "Father, thank You for the gifts and the talents You put in me. Thank You that I don't have to have what I think is a big gift for You to use me in a great way. I will be faithful to develop what You've given me and trust You to give me more as I increase it. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Use What You Have - Joel Osteen Today's Word (September-17-2020)

• Comment Link Marieva Fanfan Thursday, 17 September 2020 20:05 posted by Marieva Fanfan

Amen! Praise the Lord!

Amen! Praise the Lord!

• Comment Link Hattie Floyd Thursday, 17 September 2020 17:58 posted by Hattie Floyd

Pray In go back in my house today and healing in my left leg I have a blood clots in it In Jesus Name increase in my gifts and talent In The Name e Jesus Amen Hallelujah Thank You

• Comment Link Hattie Floyd Thursday, 17 September 2020 17:57 posted by Hattie Floyd

• Comment Link Kerry hartung Thursday, 17 September 2020 12:06 posted by Kerry hartung

Correct "Austen" to "Osteen" at bottom of web page sermons-online.org

• Comment Link Caroline Thursday, 17 September 2020 03:05 posted by Caroline

Help me over come my past, am stuck in it and it's pulling me down

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...