Joel Osteen - Have The Right People In Your Life

Published in Joel Osteen
Saturday, 23 January 2021 13:37

Joel Osteen - Message: Have The Right People In Your Life . What kind of friends do you have in your life? Are they happy friends, or do they stress you out? Pastor Joel Osteen explains that it’s OK to set friendship boundaries and that the closest people you have in your life should be people of character who will help move you towards your destiny.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen - Have The Right People In Your Life

• Comment Link Line Trepanier Tuesday, 26 January 2021 02:33 posted by Line Trepanier

Wow! Your message is so true and so powerful. I needed to hear this message. Thank you.

• Comment Link Bev Reid Monday, 25 January 2021 04:08 posted by Bev Reid

Tku so much to you Joel for always lifting my spirits...I just love listening to your sermons...U always have a way of helping me thru tough times or just brightening my day...I am from South Africa and I used to watch your sermons every Sunday afternoon on TBN...For some time now, you are no longer on our TV screens...I really miss your sermons...But, I have subscribed to you on email and get my sermons everyday....
    Tku once again.
    May God Bless you and your family...

• Comment Link emily mauro Sunday, 24 January 2021 14:23 posted by emily mauro

Thank you. I know but when that someone is alone and sick, I will do as much as they will let me do for them.
    God Bless All

• Comment Link Kirungi Annet Saturday, 23 January 2021 23:44 posted by Kirungi Annet

Yes man of God

• Comment Link Nixon Tembo Saturday, 23 January 2021 18:51 posted by Nixon Tembo

Blessed

• Comment Link Nixon Tembo Saturday, 23 January 2021 18:50 posted by Nixon Tembo

Blessed

Blessed

Blessed

• Comment Link Jennifer   Jackson Saturday, 23 January 2021 18:41 posted by Jennifer Jackson

Thank you for your support I am trying to stay away from negative people I always listen to you when I am done on you lift me up thank you very much. God bless

• Comment Link Jennifer   Jackson Saturday, 23 January 2021 18:40 posted by Jennifer Jackson

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...