It's Not Over - Joel Osteen

Published in Joel Osteen
Monday, 10 October 2022 14:18

Joel Osteen - Sermon: It's Not Over. Is there something you've given up on? A dream? A relationship? Your health? Then this inspiring message is for you. Let Joel remind you of God’s resurrection power and the hope that’s available to you right now! No matter what you’ve been through, God wants the rest of your life to be more blessed, more rewarding, more enjoyable than what you’ve experienced in the past. Find out how your greatest victories are still in front of you and learn to move forward with God so you can experience a new season of life!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Have You Got a Telegram - Join Our Community!

It's Not Over - Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Daniel Hardy Saturday, 07 August 2021 18:39 posted by Daniel Hardy

Thank You for the messages. I got a Word from Jesus that my wife and I will be the Smith Wigglesworth of the 2000s, however we are still going through Jesus preparation and Genesis 28:15 is half fulfilled and Jesus moved me back home to Toronto. Jesus is still working on what He promised me so please pray for me and my wife.

• Comment Link Angie  carvajal Wednesday, 14 July 2021 19:32 posted by Angie carvajal

So up lifting your sermon soo great Thank you!!!

So up lifting your sermon soo great Thank you!!!

So up lifting your sermon soo great Thank you!!!

So up lifting your sermon soo great Thank you!!!

So up lifting your sermon soo great Thank you!!!

So up lifting your sermon soo great Thank you!!!

• Comment Link Jagadeswary Wednesday, 14 July 2021 19:26 posted by Jagadeswary

Powerful message, thank you pastor Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Sarah Plummer Monday, 24 August 2020 13:43 posted by Sarah Plummer

I am having trouble with the messages that have the introduction before the messages. It doesn't load good and the messages are constantly stopping on download. It gets frustrating. The ones without the introduction so far that I have seen are ok. I want to watch them, but I don't because of this. It needs to checked. It is technical difficulties I assume. Tk u!

• Comment Link May Monday, 17 August 2020 12:27 posted by May

Our family has just started a very small family business. We prayed to God to know His will if we should start this. We believe in His promises. Pray for us that we never forget to mix our faith to His promises for the success of our work. Thank you.