Power Thoughts - Joel Osteen

Power Thoughts - Joel Osteen
Published in Joel Osteen
Thursday, 21 January 2021 13:54

Joel Osteen - Sermon: Power Thoughts. The thoughts you think help determine the direction of your life. You can’t dwell on defeat and expect to see victory. Choose instead to focus on the promises of God. When you think thoughts of power, you’ll feel His strength empowering you to overcome any obstacle in your path.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Patrick tembo Friday, 22 January 2021 02:05 posted by Patrick tembo

I love the word of God

• Comment Link Virginia Thursday, 21 January 2021 22:17 posted by Virginia

Thank you for a lovely message it really gave me back my faith and my thinking

• Comment Link Michelle hemmings Thursday, 21 January 2021 19:42 posted by Michelle hemmings

Please pray for my grand daughter

Please pray for my grand daughter

• Comment Link Denise Chaney Thursday, 21 January 2021 15:45 posted by Denise Chaney

My thought for today is my finances and who is against me

• Comment Link Kevin Warren Ito Zwicky Thursday, 21 January 2021 15:19 posted by Kevin Warren Ito Zwicky

I would Appreciate Prayer's regarding an Invention that is a Mobile Tent. It's for Our Homeless Veteran's on The Streets of America. I need Door's to be opened and Divine Connection's. Thank You!

• Comment Link Kevin Warren Ito Zwicky Thursday, 21 January 2021 15:18 posted by Kevin Warren Ito Zwicky

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...