Joel Osteen - Don't Faint In Your Mind

Published in Joel Osteen
Wednesday, 26 January 2022 13:39

Joel Osteen - Sermon: Don't Faint In Your Mind

We all face opposition and things that come against us. It’s easy to get discouraged and give up on what we’re believing for. But Joel wants to excite your faith and show you how Hebrew 12:1 teaches us that all of heaven is cheering you on!

When you feel alone and are tempted to faint in your mind and settle, you can look up and see through your eyes of faith that all of heaven is rooting for you. You’re not running alone!

Let this message inspire you to persevere through your trials so you can leave a mark on the generation so that they can go even further in life.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen -  Don't Faint In Your Mind

• Comment Link Ruth Mbabazi Friday, 28 January 2022 12:29 posted by Ruth Mbabazi

Thanks for the scripture,l have learnt that l have to have faith in God,no matter what lam going through.

• Comment Link Moses Makiwa Wednesday, 26 January 2022 17:21 posted by Moses Makiwa

Amen hallelujah praise God

• Comment Link Jonah Thursday, 01 October 2020 20:10 posted by Jonah

Really blessed,and inspired to move on

• Comment Link May Thursday, 01 October 2020 12:27 posted by May

This sermon convinced me I am dearly loved by God without any conditions. He calls me the pure one. Amen.

• Comment Link ossie Douglas Wednesday, 30 September 2020 20:58 posted by ossie Douglas

Thank you, I am beginning to feel better about my problems. My faith fell stronger.Please keep Praying for me and my family
    Ossie. Douglas

• Comment Link Allyson Crockett Wednesday, 30 September 2020 12:09 posted by Allyson Crockett

Amen..god can do the impossible!

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...